You, or your nominee, are invited to join an exciting delegation to Ireland to assess emerging opportunities as follows:
• Post-Brexit, Ireland will be the only English-speaking country in the EU – if you have European interests, it is timely to assess the implications
• Partnering with Ireland’s impressive innovation eco-system, among the most advanced in Europe
• Assessing opportunities in Ireland – the fastest-growing economy in Europe for the past 5 years
• The most actively funded start-up ecosystem in Europe
• One of the most active VCs, Enterprise Ireland, which ranks 3rd globally for seed investment
• One of the highest % proportion of STEM graduates in the EU
• Over 1,300 multinational companies including Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Jaguar LandRover, Citi Bank, JP Morgan, MasterCard & Stripe with significant operations there
Foreign Minister Hon. Julie Bishop MP has said “Many Australian firms have accessed the EU via Britain. With the uncertainty surrounding what a post-Brexit Britain will look like, I believe Australian firms will look to Ireland to fill that role. Ireland is superbly positioned to attract that kind of engagement from Australian business. I see this a great opportunity of how we, Australia & Ireland, can take advantage of what has occurred”.
In addition, New Zealand is opening an Embassy in Dublin to capitalise on the above opportunities.
We are delighted that Qantas Group CEO, Alan Joyce, will be among the business leaders joining the delegation.
The delegation is organised by the Circle with support from the IDA Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, the Irish Australian Chamber of Commerce and the Australian Embassy Dublin.
The delegation will be in two parts:
Full delegation - 18-21 September: Visits to key centres of innovation, ideas and regional centres of excellence
Leadership delegation - 20-21 September: Dublin-based program of high–level meetings
Full delegation - $US4,500
Leadership delegation - $US2,000
(Delegates meet their own air travel and accommodation costs)
Small Business rate available upon application
As space is limited you are urged to register early. For further information, please contact:
Sharron Lloyd, General Manager, New Zealand – firstname.lastname@example.org | +64 21 974 661