Armstrong Murray is a small, personable law firm. We’re here to ensure that your legal interests are protected in a practical, personal and cost-effective way.
Our friendly, approachable team spans a range of experience levels, so we can tailor our services to meet your needs and minimise costs.
We’re small enough to provide professional service with a personal touch, yet large enough to offer a full range of services and expertise, including commercial law, property law, trusts, estates, asset protection, litigation and notary public services.
Our business lawyers are highly experienced in all aspects of commercial law and have experience in advising businesses of all sizes across a broad range of industries. Areas of particular expertise include:
• Business sales and purchases
• Corporate structuring and restructuring
• Corporate compliance, including personal property securities regime compliance
• Debt recovery
• Commercial leasing
• Commercial financing
• Limited partnerships
• Intellectual property protection
• Advising on all forms of commercial contracts, including licence agreements, supply and manufacturing agreements, dealership agreements and security agreements.
We have clients throughout New Zealand, but we are proud to have a strong reputation locally. We’ve been providing legal advice to North Shore individuals, families and businesses since 1956.