Toastmasters international is a non-profit educational organisation that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs. Our membership exceeds 358,000 in over 16,800 clubs in 143 countries. Since 1924 Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators and leaders.
The Toastmasters educational program empowers individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders, by helping you to:
1. Improve your public speaking and presentation skills.
2. Maximize your potential.
3. Enjoy unlimited personal growth.
4. Work on networking in a supportive environment.
5. Practice writing and presenting speeches in a group setting.
6. Gaining a competitive advantage in the workplace.
7. Build self-confidence and self-awareness.
Through its unique combination of an on-line educational program called “Pathways’ and presenting speeches in a club setting, you have the opportunity to leverage over 300 practical workplace skills, including:
On-line meeting management, and
Toastmasters helps you become the “super-successful” person you want to be. It will show you how to express your thoughts, ideas and opinions. To develop your leadership potential through an enjoyable yet thoroughly professional education program. The best way to learn is by doing, and that is how Toastmasters works. You’ll start speaking and just get better and better.