St John Ambulance and Training Centre

St John provides 90% of NZ ambulance services and other essential services to NZ communities. 75% of our services are government funded the remaining 25% is raised via fundraising and donations through St John as a charity to support the communities services.

Products & Services


Verified Listing

Make sure your information is up to date.